"Extraordinary - Jo brings to life anything she delivers. Her ability to "get into the minds of individuals" and then use her insight to lead individuals to first know themselves and then believe they can achieve allows people to move into a completely new paradigm of behaviour. Jo is also an exceptional coach, moving team and individual capability forward and she also goes out out of her way to provide individual support. Jo has a relaxed, engaging and approachable manner which enables her to relate to people at all levels. Jo's sessions are always tailored and relevant to the needs of the business. Her sessions are always refreshing and interesting and she has an amazing ability to be able to bring a room of people together. She uses a variety of training/coaching techniques and always makes the session interesting and fun. Attendees often comment that they” want more” and that they will be able to apply the principles to their day to day role. I have worked with Jo whilst in two companies and I would have no hesitation in recommending Jo to anyone. A real pleasure to work with."
- Do you know exactly what skills your leaders or managers have?
- Do these skills match the requirements of your organisation in a competitive and ever-changing marketplace?
- How do your leaders engage and motivate their staff to achieve outstanding results?
- Do leaders and managers have a ‘brand image’ that matches your corporate approach?
- What makes a good manager or leader?
- How do leadership skills differ from those required to manage projects and staff?
- What could enhanced management and leadership skills do for your business?
Could Full Circle Training and Development help you?
Our leadership and management programs are interactive, challenging and relate directly back to the workplace where the real progress is made.
Sessions can be tailored to meet your needs, or we can deliver your existing materials.
Many sessions we deliver also include the use of the Insights Discovery programme, which helps leaders to understand the impact their actions have on others and how adapting to the preferences of others helps them inspire their team to greater success.
- Developing and communicating compelling visions
- Leading and managing change
- Action centred leadership
- Situational leadership
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Influencing and Persuading
- Managing Individuals
- Managing the Team
- Personal Branding
- Coaching and Feedback Skills
- Running motivational ‘Performance Appraisals’
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Communicating with impact
- Delivering Results
Talk to us about how we can help you develop the leadership abilities within you and your most talented individuals