“I hired Joanne to work with us on the ARUP graduate programme. She worked with a team of facilitators and I received tremendous feedback from the client as her group were delighted with the way she worked with them. I found her to be highly personable and reliable. I will definately employ her again without hesitation.”
- Do you know exactly what skills your leaders or managers have?
- Do these skills match the requirements of your organisation in a competitive and ever-changing marketplace?
- How do your leaders engage and motivate their staff to achieve outstanding results?
- Do leaders and managers have a ‘brand image’ that matches your corporate approach?
- What makes a good manager or leader?
- How do leadership skills differ from those required to manage projects and staff?
- What could enhanced management and leadership skills do for your business?
Could Full Circle Training and Development help you?
Our leadership and management programs are interactive, challenging and relate directly back to the workplace where the real progress is made.
Sessions can be tailored to meet your needs, or we can deliver your existing materials.
Many sessions we deliver also include the use of the Insights Discovery programme, which helps leaders to understand the impact their actions have on others and how adapting to the preferences of others helps them inspire their team to greater success.
- Developing and communicating compelling visions
- Leading and managing change
- Action centred leadership
- Situational leadership
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Influencing and Persuading
- Managing Individuals
- Managing the Team
- Personal Branding
- Coaching and Feedback Skills
- Running motivational ‘Performance Appraisals’
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Communicating with impact
- Delivering Results
Talk to us about how we can help you develop the leadership abilities within you and your most talented individuals