"Extraordinary - Jo brings to life anything she delivers. Her ability to "get into the minds of individuals" and then use her insight to lead individuals to first know themselves and then believe they can achieve allows people to move into a completely new paradigm of behaviour. Jo is also an exceptional coach, moving team and individual capability forward and she also goes out out of her way to provide individual support. Jo has a relaxed, engaging and approachable manner which enables her to relate to people at all levels. Jo's sessions are always tailored and relevant to the needs of the business. Her sessions are always refreshing and interesting and she has an amazing ability to be able to bring a room of people together. She uses a variety of training/coaching techniques and always makes the session interesting and fun. Attendees often comment that they” want more” and that they will be able to apply the principles to their day to day role. I have worked with Jo whilst in two companies and I would have no hesitation in recommending Jo to anyone. A real pleasure to work with."
Selection and Development Centres
- How do you assess and validate what candidates tell you at interview?
- Would your business benefit financially from a robust approach to assessment or development centres?
- How do you identify and develop your most talented individuals?
With the escalating cost of recruiting a new employee, it’s important to attract and select the right candidate.
Once you have the right people in place, retaining and developing their talents is vital to deliver long term business success.
Full Circle Training & Development can help in 3 key ways:
- Recruitment and Selection Training – We provide a highly practical development solution that delivers a step-by step approach to the selection process, with tips and techniques to help you to structure interviews, ask the critical questions and present your company in the best possible light
- Bespoke exercises and psychometric profiles – We work with you to define your specific role and create the competencies that you require for individuals to be successful within your business.
- Assessment and Development Centre events – Defining, designing and running bespoke events with a range of elements that will give you the maximum opportunity to see potential candidates in action, or make the most of your talented employees. Or, we can provide you with trained assessors to assist you in running your own in-house events.