"I was really impressed by the results I achieved working with Jo. She is clearly extremely skilled as a coach but combines this with genuine passion for what she does and personal warmth. She was always thoroughly prepared for our sessions which meant they were well structured and focused on outcomes. But what sets Jo apart is her ability to carefully listen, adapt her approach, reflect back to you what you've discussed in a way that helps you reach your own conclusions about how to respond and ultimately provide practical techniques to help you progress. I really enjoyed the time I spent with her and feel that my own insight into my motivations, values and behaviour was improved in a way that was beneficial both to me and the company I worked for. Thanks Jo!"
Selection and Development Centres
- How do you assess and validate what candidates tell you at interview?
- Would your business benefit financially from a robust approach to assessment or development centres?
- How do you identify and develop your most talented individuals?
With the escalating cost of recruiting a new employee, it’s important to attract and select the right candidate.
Once you have the right people in place, retaining and developing their talents is vital to deliver long term business success.
Full Circle Training & Development can help in 3 key ways:
- Recruitment and Selection Training – We provide a highly practical development solution that delivers a step-by step approach to the selection process, with tips and techniques to help you to structure interviews, ask the critical questions and present your company in the best possible light
- Bespoke exercises and psychometric profiles – We work with you to define your specific role and create the competencies that you require for individuals to be successful within your business.
- Assessment and Development Centre events – Defining, designing and running bespoke events with a range of elements that will give you the maximum opportunity to see potential candidates in action, or make the most of your talented employees. Or, we can provide you with trained assessors to assist you in running your own in-house events.