“The coaching I received was very personal to me. Listening, concentrating and making personal commitments to act on were hard and often tiring. But I was coached by someone who really knows about people; as a result it was SO relevant and beneficial. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jo Hopwood. She is friendly, inspirational and extremely committed.”
Insights Discovery Team Effectiveness
Good teamwork is about relationships. It’s about each team member understanding their role and the contribution they play in helping the team succeed.
- Would you benefit from fostering real team spirit within your organisation?
- Do you want teams to recognise the value and contribution of each team member?
- How can you ensure that your teams work together more effectively?
Using the Insights Discovery team effectiveness learning, alongside a motivational team event, we can assess the strengths and preferences of team members and work with your teams to dramatically increase their level of performance by focusing on the following areas:
- Team commitment to agreed and shared, vision, goals and direction
- Clarity on what the team has to do to achieve the results required
- Engaging and communicating effectively as a team
- Building the teams capacity of needed talents and skills
- Having a shared desire to overcome problems and challenges
- How the team meets the needs of all clients, internal and external
Talk to us about how we can help you understand what makes your teams tick and how you can make best use of their unique talents, skills and preferences.