"Joanne is without doubt one of the most inspirational people I have dealt with in business. She is extremely likeable and does her background work in detail on the business and the individuals she deals with."
A very easy recommendation to write
Insights Discovery Full Circle
The Insights Full Circle Learning and Profile extends the understanding and perception of self, gained through Insights Discovery, to include an understanding of the perception others have of our preferences. This provides a fresh and rich perspective into personal approach, style and impact.
The information gathered provides a profile that combines self-perception with the perceptions of the Feedback Group and uses the Insights Discovery System as a framework to compare and contrast these perspectives. The unique style and focus of the Profile is also designed to encourage and support both one-to-one and group dialogues, in group learning forums and/or in coaching sessions.
These discussions can support the celebration of gifts and strengths as well as identifying areas for development – for individuals and for teams.
- Individuals get a broader perspective of how they are perceived by others.
- Increased awareness by senior management that they too have development needs.
- More reliable feedback to senior managers about their performance.
- Gaining acceptance of the principle of multiple stakeholders as a measure of performance.
- Encouraging more open feedback — new insights.
- Clarify to employees critical performance aspects.
- Opens up feedback and gives people a more rounded view of performance than they had previously.
- Identifying strengths that can be used to the best advantage of the business.
- Raised the self-awareness of people managers of how they personally impact upon others – positively and negatively.
- Focused agenda for development that forces line managers to discuss development issues.
To see a sample profile click here
Contact us to discuss how we can help you to improve the performance of your individuals and teams