"Extraordinary - Jo brings to life anything she delivers. Her ability to "get into the minds of individuals" and then use her insight to lead individuals to first know themselves and then believe they can achieve allows people to move into a completely new paradigm of behaviour. Jo is also an exceptional coach, moving team and individual capability forward and she also goes out out of her way to provide individual support. Jo has a relaxed, engaging and approachable manner which enables her to relate to people at all levels. Jo's sessions are always tailored and relevant to the needs of the business. Her sessions are always refreshing and interesting and she has an amazing ability to be able to bring a room of people together. She uses a variety of training/coaching techniques and always makes the session interesting and fun. Attendees often comment that they” want more” and that they will be able to apply the principles to their day to day role. I have worked with Jo whilst in two companies and I would have no hesitation in recommending Jo to anyone. A real pleasure to work with."
Insights Discovery Full Circle
The Insights Full Circle Learning and Profile extends the understanding and perception of self, gained through Insights Discovery, to include an understanding of the perception others have of our preferences. This provides a fresh and rich perspective into personal approach, style and impact.
The information gathered provides a profile that combines self-perception with the perceptions of the Feedback Group and uses the Insights Discovery System as a framework to compare and contrast these perspectives. The unique style and focus of the Profile is also designed to encourage and support both one-to-one and group dialogues, in group learning forums and/or in coaching sessions.
These discussions can support the celebration of gifts and strengths as well as identifying areas for development – for individuals and for teams.
- Individuals get a broader perspective of how they are perceived by others.
- Increased awareness by senior management that they too have development needs.
- More reliable feedback to senior managers about their performance.
- Gaining acceptance of the principle of multiple stakeholders as a measure of performance.
- Encouraging more open feedback — new insights.
- Clarify to employees critical performance aspects.
- Opens up feedback and gives people a more rounded view of performance than they had previously.
- Identifying strengths that can be used to the best advantage of the business.
- Raised the self-awareness of people managers of how they personally impact upon others – positively and negatively.
- Focused agenda for development that forces line managers to discuss development issues.
To see a sample profile click here
Contact us to discuss how we can help you to improve the performance of your individuals and teams