"Jo has a relaxed, engaging and approachable manner which enables her to relate to people at all levels. Jo's sessions are always tailored and relevant to the needs of the business. Her sessions are always refreshing and interesting and she has an amazing ability to be able to bring a room of people together. She uses a variety of training/coaching techniques and always makes the session interesting and fun. Attendees often comment that they” want more” and that they will be able to apply the principles to their day to day role. I have worked with Jo whilst in two companies and I would have no hesitation in recommending Jo to anyone. A real pleasure to work with."
Full Circle Training & Development enable you or your individuals to improve their performance at work by helping them find solutions to their business and people challenges.
Coaching provides a series of one-to-one meetings, focused on the success of the individual and the business. The meetings can assist an individual in achieving a mixture of short and long term objectives.
Performance coaching sessions can cover whatever issues are of most importance to you. These might include your own growth and development, business relationships with your management team or specific business challenges. All discussions are highly confidential.
Coaching sessions focus on your unique goals and challenges which may include:
- Effective business planning.
- Building a high performing team.
- Resolving your challenging relationships
- Introducing management processes
- Developing a vision
- Helping your team through change
- Learning to delegate or be more effective with your time
- Setting and achieving empowering goals for yourself and others
What are the benefits?
- Enabling you or your people to maximise their effectiveness at work
- Helping individuals develop their own insights into what they need to do
- Developing people, able to flourish within your organisation
- Improved business performance,
- Higher level of motivation
- Improved confidence
- Improved levels of people management
- Greater self-sufficiency
- Genuine Return on Investment